Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crafting with a Purpose...Cards that Care

With the holidays fast approaching, I know that my crafting will have to take a back seat to more the more pressing needs of my family. But crafting for me is my way to unwind and to find peace. So I wanted to find some way to jump start this holiday season with a project...one that would make me dedicate time each day to crafting and get me in the holiday spirit. And then I found it!

One of my favorite paper crafters, Jennifer McGuire of Jennifer McGuire Ink, is co-hosting a Cards that Care card drive. The goal is to motivate other crafters to make and donate cards that will be delivered to elderly residents in nursing homes. What a great cause and a perfect excuse for me to spend more time in my craft room.

I"ll post some of my favorite designs. If you'd like to get involved with this project, click on Jennifer's link above for directions on where to send the cards.

Today's card was made using a stamp from Outlines Rubber Stamps, some Copic markers, and Stickles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment