Saturday, December 17, 2011

Inspired Housewarming Card

One of the things I love about following other card making blogs is finding genius ideas for new cards. The other day, Linda at Papertracer made this adorable snow globe and then followed up with a video post to show how she created it. One of the things I love about her blog in particular is how she uses uncommon objects to create new images on her cards. In this latest creation she used one of the banner stamps from Lawn Fawn's Bannerific set to create the base for the snow globe. Since I just added this set to my collection, I couldn't wait to try it out and I thought this would be the perfect way to create a special card for my brother and sister-in-law on their new home! (The lighting in my craft room is terrible today since it is such a gloomy day here in Rhode Island...sorry).


1 comment:

  1. Stacy this is totally adorable!!! I really love it you did such an amazing job ;)

    Thanks so much for saying such nice things about my crafting in your post and for letting me know about your take on my snow globe ;)

    ReplyDelete