Sunday, December 18, 2011

Treats for My Sweets...

There are so many folks who put together goodie bags, but I'd be remiss if I didn't at least give a shout out to Robyn at My Pink Stamper because it seems like she makes goodie bags every week. And why try to reinvent the wheel when perfectly good ideas are already out there.

Next time I make these I am going to try to find some way to hide the staples...but it's getting late and I've been holed up in my craft room all day. And the recipients are kids, so they are far less picky than I am, at least I hope so :-)

I'm finished with my youngest son's class...now just need to finish up Matthew's (and hopefully I'll still have candy left since I've been eating it as I work, LOL).

You'll notice that the colors of the package toppers are all different---and lest you think I am color blind let me explain---I was trying to use up as many scrap pieces as I could and I wasn't picky about color as long as it was blue! Of course, when I ran out of scraps I had to cut down some 8 1/2 x 11 sheets and created more scraps...but the idea of recycling was a good one! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are super adorable! Thanks so much for leaving your sweet comment on my blog during the Lawnscaping blog hop! I'm just now catching up with everybody. Hope to see you around the blogosphere again!

    ReplyDelete