Wednesday, January 25, 2012

He Wants to Ride His Bicycle

This summer, finally, my 7 year old learned to ride a two-wheel bicycle. It didn't take long actually, and once he learned we couldn't get him off of it. We'd take him over the high school parking lot and let him cruise. It was the highlight of his summer for sure...and ours too!

So I was really excited to scrap the memories at this weekend's scrapbook retreat. I used Lawn Fawn's Cruising Through Life stamp set (how cute are they?) for the bicycle and the pinwheels (colored with my Copics) and Harold's ABCs for the banner (cut from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge). The patterned paper is an old sheet that I had from Queen & Co, but I love the green, yellow,and brown combination.


Of course as soon as he saw the layout it reminded him that he wanted to ride his bicycle again.  He'll just have to settle for the memories until the spring, I'm afraid.


1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Stacy! I love how you used the alphabet stamps to journal. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete