Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good Things Come in Threes

When I was growing up, I had 3 aunts. Ironically, they were all named Judy and so for the longest time I thought all aunts were named Judy. (I later got an aunt Nancy...so there went that theory).


My kids also have 3 aunts (not named Judy)...but they do have something in common and that is they all have birthdays in the first 2 weeks of February.

I made the larger A7 card for my sister-in-law Amy, a fellow crafter and lover of all things paper. And then liked it so much I made 3 more 5 x 5 cards. The patterned paper, Hey Cupcake, is from the Sweet Shoppe collection of CollagePress, and I thought it paired nicely with the cupcake peel-off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I used some glossy accents and liquid pearls to add some dimension to my Copic coloring and that was it. Simple and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment