Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thanks a Bunch!

Well, the spring real estate market came on like gangbusters a few weeks early this year. The lack of a real winter here in the Northeast has everyone's clocks set ahead and that means that I've been busy, busy, busy! I shouldn't be complaining, but I do miss my craft room and I need to find ways to carve a bit more time out for my scrapbooks and my cards. But I managed to get a couple done last week, so here's the latest:






I created this one with a new (to me) stamp set that I picked up at my favorite local stamp store, Bella Art. The set is How Does Your Garden Grow by My Favorite Things. It's a really cute set with stamps for the both the inside color portion of petals and an outline stamp. I used some of my Colorbox stamps and a few button brads by Recollections and was done. For added dimension, I popped a couple of flowers up on dimensional foam. The sentiment was stamped using Alphadots by Paper Smooches! I love this set, it is so versatile and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment