Monday, May 28, 2012

Angry Birds Attack (of my craft room)

adapted from tutorial found on Niki Toll's website
at www.stampinwithniki.blogspot.com
Well, this weekend didn't turn out exactly as planned. My oldest son picked up some sort of virus and ended up in the hospital Sunday night with a fever that topped just over 105. Slightly scary. 


The good news is that his fever is under control and we've been hanging low all day today to help him recover. And that gave me some time to spend in the craft room. Of course, as soon as I went up there, I was joined by the boys.


Luckily, I had seen a few posts on Pinterest demonstrating how to craft the characters from the Angry Birds video game...so that gave them the inspiration they needed to get to work. You can find an excellent tutorial on Niki Toll's website. This bookmark was my younger son's adaptation (with a little help from Mom on the slingshot and sticker placement). Not a bad job for a 7 year old! He is so excited to bring it into school tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment