Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Copying the Pros

So one of the things I love most about Pinterest and following other crafters' blogs is that I come across great designs that inspire me to try new techniques. Today's card was inspired by Joy Taylor (creator of the blog Less is More). She created this really great card using not one, but two background stamps. Click on her name to see the actual card.


For my card, I used two background stamps (the hexagon and the dots) from the Geo-Graphic set by Paper Smooches. The squirrel was cut from the Cindy Lou Cricut cartridge cut at 2 1/2 inches. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Little Fella set.


Sometimes the simple cards are the ones with the biggest impact. Hope you are inspired to try something new today.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Stacy! I love the colours and patterns. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!

    ReplyDelete