Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another OWH birthday card

In yesterday's post, I shared the first of many birthday cards that I created to go in my Operation Write Home box to ship to the soldiers. Since I already had my Elizabeth Craft Designs cupcake stickers out, I figured I might as well use them up and create some more cards.

The first one was a simple card using up another page of scrap paper from a K & Company pack, this time, Poppy Seed. And the sentiment was from Paper Smooches again.


For the second card, I pulled out my Fiskar's paper crimper to replicate a cupcake wrapper and tied it with some black satin ribbon.


Hope your day is sweet!
 

3 comments:

  1. FAB card!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy - You are the winner of the Pip Squeaks stamp set from Paper Smooches over on my blog - Papermeetsglue....please send me an email with your mailing address and I will ship that out to you....
    Thanks & Congrats - Shilo
    shilomiles@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete