Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fall is in the air...

I was so excited that latest OWH card drive is asking for 1/2 and 1/2 boxes (half seasonal cards, half general purpose) to begin stockpiling for the coming holiday season. For me, it is always so much fun to make holiday cards and my seasonal paper and stamp supplies are more extensive.

I came up with these two cute cards that could be used anytime this fall. they are basically the same card, with some minor variations. The pumpkin stamps are from Inkadinkadoo colored with my Copic markers. The sentiments were created with the Tekton font on Microsoft Word out of laziness so I wouldn't have to try to stamp long sentences with individual alphabet stamps.
  Hope you are having some fun today!
  

1 comment:

  1. A really lovely and fun card too! BTW, I do the IO Blog Hops and noticed your comment about missing Days 1 and 2. You can still be eligible for the extra drawing on Friday by going back and commenting on those days too. Just FYI and do what makes you happy!!!

    ReplyDelete