Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since the middle of August. A lot of things going on here (work, back to school, various health issues, etc.) But fortunately, I've been finding little spots of time to get some crafting done. I am currently working feverishly trying to finish my 1/2 and 1/2 box for Operation Write Home (due October 10th).

If you are not familiar with Operation Write Home, please click on their name and you'll be directed to their website. It's really a great organization with a wonderful cause and I am glad that I can be a part of making cards for the men and women serving our country.

And because today is World Card Making Day and Operation Write Home is sponsoring a World Card Making Day blog hop, I thought I'd put something up in honor of the occasion.

Happy World Card Making Day! Hope you find some time to craft.
...

2 comments:

  1. I love the snowman. Did you paper piece the scarf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam thanks for stopping by the blog. The snowman and his accessories are from Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends set (I stamped the scarf and hat on patterned paper and fussy cut them both out to make his outfit).

      Delete