Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's a Girl!

As a proud mother of two adorable boys, I have no shame in admitting that I am just TICKLED PINK that my brother and his wife just gave birth to an adorable little girl...Ainsley Grace! What a perfect excuse to run right to the craft store to purchase anything and everything girlie that I have passed by in years past.

It also gave me the opportunity to break out the Pip Squeak stamp set from Paper Smooches that I won a few months ago from the very talented, Shilo, on her blog Paper Meets Glue. Thanks again, Shilo. So here is my beautiful new niece Ainsley and the card that I made to welcome her to the family!


Supplies used: Card base (Neenah solar white), Bazzill green, pattern paper (Paper Source), Dies (Spellbinders Lacey Ovals and Classic Ovals, Sizzix Dots and Scallops border), stamps (Stork & bundle from Paper Smooches Pip Squeaks collection, sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Signature Greetings set), ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment