Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Christmas Confession

I am feeling oddly guilty about not making my holidays cards this year. I spend a lot of time making cards, but somehow the idea of cranking out more than 100 handmade holiday cards overwhelms me. So I am digging through my photos from this year to find a couple that I can put on a photo card...so much easier and less stressful.

Now that's not to say that I didn't make ANY Christmas cards this year. Early on I sent a batch to Operation Write Home and this little cutie (and some slightly different versions) was part of the shipment.

I used some Paper Smooches  stamps (of course!) from Party Posse to make my little tree and the sentiment was crafted from the Paper Smooches Alphadot set. What you can't see in the photo is that the toenails are all coated in glossy accents so they really sparkle. The rest of the supplies are listed below.



Supplies: Cardstock by Neenah and Bazzill, Embossing folder by Sizzix,
Stamps by Paper Smooches (Alphadots and Party Posse),ribbon by Offray, Glossy Accents.

 

1 comment: