Monday, November 26, 2012

I've Gone Digital

In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that I had just started playing around with some digital stamps. Well, now a few weeks later, I am totally hooked. There are so many great artists out there who have amazing artwork for sale. Since my stamp collection is bursting at the seams, digital artwork is a wonderful way for me to add to my collection without having to find more room to store them. I am particularly drawn to images of people (especially those big-eyed boys and girls that are so much fun to color).

There is no way for me to list all of the sources out there for digital stamps, but I can give you an idea of where I have shopped lately. Make sure to stop by and check out the artwork (and please remember when you are purchasing digital images to pay attention to the Angel policy for each artist. In short, please don't share images, it's just like stealing.) Here's a very short list:


Today's card features an adorable little pup designed by Kristy Dalman at Some Odd Girl. Isn't he adorable?

Stamped image from Some Odd Girl.  Copic colors: E23, E31, E33, G24, YG23, YG25, R20 & R24.



No comments:

Post a Comment