Monday, November 5, 2012

Kelly Bertram's Card Drive for Addison

Catching up on my Facebook reading this afternoon, I came across a post on the Lawn Fawn page about a card drive to benefit a 6 year old girl, Addison, who is battling ALL (Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia). 



Cancer stinks! I know too many people who have been affected by this disease, but to hear about a child fighting this fight...it's just really not fair.

So what can we do to help? Kelly Bertram has started a card drive on her blog, Kelly's Place, hoping to gather 104 cards (one for each week of treatment that Addison will undergo). Addison has two sisters, Avery (5) and Ansley (2) who will also need love and support through their sister's illness.

Guess I better get going! Those digi stamps I just downloaded should help put a smile on their faces.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the card drive. I was reading your other blog about your husband. If you think he'd get a kick out of a card from a stranger, let me know and I'd love to make something for him!

    ReplyDelete