Friday, November 30, 2012

Punked Out in Purple

Back today with another digital stamp. This time, it's the Chibi Punk girl from The Greeting Farm. I put a pink polka dot brad on her shirt to hide the skull that was originally there just to make her a little less "goth."  The best part about this card is that it used up a lot of scrap paper that I have stashed in my bins. They are overflowing, so I am trying to use them up as best I can. The dark purple stripe is actually the B-side of some bright striped Echo Park paper, but I love how it worked with the other vertical stripe.



Well, that's it for now. I really do have to get some scrapbooking done. That is why I came to the craft room in the first place!  

Hope you have a crafty day too.

2 comments:

  1. hiya what a adorable and very super cute card love the colour too hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy,

    My name is Jan & I'm the OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge coordinator. I'd like to use your card as an inspiration sample for a future Midweek Throwdown challenge. Please contact me at gonetstampin(at)gmail(dot)com so we can talk about it =)

    Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete