Saturday, December 15, 2012

Peachy Keen Birthday Wishes for Kathy

PKS Challenge 47 ::
Happy Birthday Kathy Sketch

This week over at Peachy Keen Stamps, they are celebrating Kathy's (aka the Peachy Queen's) birthday and to do that they created a sketch for this week's challenge that we could use to send a birthday greeting to Kathy.

So I made a card for Kathy. Not because I wanted to participate in this challenge, but because Kathy seems like a really great person and recently, through a brief e-mail exchange, she helped me out.

See, I only recently discovered Peachy Keen Stamps. I've been seeing them used all over the blogosphere in a number of different projects. In addition to traditional clear stamp sets, PKS is probably best known for their "face" stamps that can be added to paper dolls or critter cutouts for Cricut, Eclipse, and Silhouette die cuts. Pretty much anything you want to put a cute face on...you can with a Peachy Keen stamp.

PK 440-Cute and Cuddly
Face Assortment
As of this post, I only own one (1) Peachy Keen Stamp set...a cute assortment of critter face (PK 440--Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment). But I started making a little army of snowmen gift jars (I'll post pics next week) and realized that I "needed" to order the PK-521 Winter Assortment. So straight to the website I went.

Within minutes of placing my order, I received a confirmation
e-mail from Kathy letting me know my order was received.  I had a little "issue" with my order and sent a reply, not really expecting to get an answer back right away. I certainly wasn't expecting that in less than 5 minutes, Kathy herself had replied to my email and helped me out. Amazing!


I order quite a lot of my stamping supplies online. I never know if I am ordering from a warehouse or a nice lady sitting on her couch in her bunny slippers (not suggesting that Kathy does this by the way). But what I do know is that companies that have great customer service will get my business again and again.

So if you haven't visited Peachy Keen Stamps yet, you need to. They have adorable stamps and fantastic customer service. And without further ado, here is my card. Kathy, if by some bizarre chance you read this post, I wish you the happiest of birthdays and thanks again for your help last week! I will be back again.



Supplies: Bazzill cardstock in chocolate brown, Patterned paper from Basic Grey's Shine On collection, Beaver cutout from  Cricut Winter Frolic cartridge, Peachy Keen PK 440-Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment, Sentiment from Many Greeting by My Creative Time stamps,  Balloon punch from Martha Stewart, Inks by Memento.


 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute party beaver! You did a great job with the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. So happy that Kathy was able to help you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) AW, Stacy, you are such a sweet person! I LOVE your birthday card and I am honored that you made this card for me! :)Thank you so much for the awesome review of our company! LOL... a couple of years ago you may have caught me in my jammies at home working... but we have grown out of a 400 sq foot basement to 5,000 sq foot building... I have an office and everything!
    Completely enjoyed your card and your post! Thank you and Happy Holidays!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ADORABLE!!! And completely true words about Peachy Keen Stamps! There isn't a better group of people to have worked with!!! So glad you joined us this week wishing the Peachy Queen Happy Birthday!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO CUTE!!! And yep..Kathy rocks just as much as the adorable stamps she creates! :) Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Merry Christmas
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete