Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge--Cool Shades

Just popping in tonight real quick to post a card I created this week to play along in the Paper Smooches Sparks Cool Shades--Royalty Challenge

I love the colors in this palette, although I took some liberties with the blues. The darkest color on my card is more of an indigo than the suggested navy, but I love the papers in the DCWV Arctic Wishes Matstack that I picked up on an end of season clearance sale and wanted to play around with them some more.

I decided to ink up the little puppy from my newest Paper Smooches stamp set Woofers and Tweeters and pair it with the precious kitty from Party Posse. I made up my own sentiment using the letters from the  Alphadots stamp set. 

Make sure you stop by the SPARKS blog tomorrow as the new challenge for the week will be posted! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. awww darling. love the shading on the pups whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love how you used the dog and cat from different sets together! That tiny bow is the perfect touch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO cute! LOVE that the dog loves the cat!!! ADORABLE:) Great use of our colors!!! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge! Hope you play along with our Picture Perfect challenge this week:) <3

    ReplyDelete