Saturday, February 23, 2013

TAWS Be Inspired Challenge

There are only 4 more days to play along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #22. They've picked a really interesting photo of a lime green chair and table set that could inspire a lot of different ideas. 

Obviously, a tropical or floral scene would be a natural fit. Unfortunately, I don't have any floral sets from TAWS...but for some reason, when I looked at this picture I thought of a coral reef with all the different colored fish and plant life. And since I own the adorable Castaways set...that's what I went with. Although the set comes with some adorable sayings and phrases, I wanted something more unique and so I crafted the sentiment "go with the flow" from a combination of words from the Mad Gab set.

Can't wait to head over to the blog to see the other entries! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Well you did an awesome job with this photo inspiration!! I love the adorable scene you created!!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with TAWS Be Inspired Challenge :)
    Jessica
    TAWS~DT

    ReplyDelete