Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #23

It's time again for another Be Inspired Challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps. These are truly challenging for me, since I only have a few of their sets to play with. But I always love the inspiration photos because they really push me to stretch my imagination. Today's photo features stacking doll heads and a clock....hmm!

I need 5 more cards to fill up my Operation Write Home box and I don't have many miss you cards in there, so I knew that was going to be the theme of whatever card I created. As soon as I saw the stacked faces, I thought of the film strip from the TAWS Reel Time set. Using the ring from the same set, I used it to create little faces in the film strip, which I filled in with little faces from Peachy Keen's Cute and Cuddly assortment stamps.

On the left panel, the clock is stamped from the Hero Arts All the Time set, heat embossed, and enhanced with an arrow eyelet from (I think) Recollections. The sentiment was created by using bits and pieces of phrases from the TAWS Jibber Jabber, Mad Gab, and Reel Time stamp sets. the blue and striped paper is from a Fancy Pants Designs 6x6 pad To the Moon.

I am pretty happy with how this card turned out. Cute and sweet. Perfect for a soldier to send home to the kids to let them them know how much they are missed. 

Have a great night!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great take on the inspiration photo! Love these fun colors! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! GREAT take on the inspiration and LOVE the stamps you used!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!
    Jessica
    TAWS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! thanks for playing along at TAWS Be Inspired!

    ReplyDelete