Friday, May 10, 2013

10 Days Down...21 to go

We're on day 10 over at layoutaday.com (LOAD 513) and I am really enjoying getting back to scrapbooking...and I am finding it easier every day. The gallery of other people's layouts is so impressive. There are over 2,000 layouts to browse through and the talent is stellar.

Here's what I've been up to:

Day 6--Red Herring

This was a tricky prompt...but luckily the photos I have from Disney's Agent P's Worldwide Adventure worked great since the game was about following clues to try to find a villain.  This was fun when it all came together.



Day 7-- Why?

I chose to create a layout about my son's unfortunate allergic reaction while at Disney. Not sure why this kid has such bad luck. He always ends up injured, hurt or sick...no matter what we do. So this was a fun way to make light of what could have been a real bummer on our vacation.



Day 8-- Colonel Mustard

I decided to go with the color of the prompt today since I really didn't have anything else appropriate. Great to get the Thanksgiving layout completed and it came out better than I feared it might.


Day 9--Aww, shoot

The prompt today was another "weapon" prompt. Luckily I hadn't scrapped the photos from Frontierland in Disney yet...so I had one to play along with. I went a little crazy with the layering and the circles. It's a hot mess, if you ask me, but at least it looks different from my normal style.


Day 10--Study

Today's prompt encouraged us to think about studying or learning, or the library, or books. It's fun to see how everyone interprets the daily prompts. Such variety of topics from the same prompt. I scrapped some photos that my friend Cynthia took this winter for her photography final project. I don't often like photos of myself, but she did a great job and they deserve to be preserved.




That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment