Sunday, May 5, 2013

More Layouts from LOAD

Just a quick post to show what I've been working on the past couple of days. I am having such a blast with Layout-a-day's LOAD 513. The daily prompts are so creative and they really help me narrow my photos down and look for the stories that I want to tell. So here's where we left off:

Day 3-What's Cookin' Hot Stuff

Been wanting to scrap a story about my family's ridiculous obsession with Yorkshire Pudding. Back in the days when my grandmother was alive, there was far more drama in the  cooking process. But thanks to my mother's trip to a restaurant in Maine, we have found the perfect recipe and the perfect pans. The Yorkshire Pudding (or popovers) come out great every time.



Day 4--Greed

The day's prompt encouraged us to scrap about greed. Some people told a story about their collections/obsessions. I chose to use the prompt to tell the story of our Christmas morning surprise for the boys. 


Day 5--And Then There Were None

My story about the closing of my sorority house at the University of New Hampshire.


Thanks for popping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment