Thursday, May 30, 2013

Operation Write Home Blog Hop Candy Winner!

I had really hoped to have a cute little card to go with today's post...but it's been super crazy around here and I am just one day away from completing LOAD513 (Layout a Day)...so the focus has to be on scrapbooking for the next 48 hours.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the super sweet comments that you left on my blog and welcome the new subscribers who signed on to follow my journey. I promise to get back to a more balanced mix of cards and scrapbooks once this month has ended.

Although I started out using the Random.org widget....for reasons I won't bore you with, I couldn't quite get it to work, I went the old fashioned route and had my sons pick a comment sheet from a bowl. The winner is...






These cards are great. I like the Some Odd Girl stamp. Of course the patriotic one is always a great color combo. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie, please email me at slbuller at fullchannel dot net with your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies out to you.

Have a great day.





2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your OWH winner. Good luck with the scapbooking!
    R/

    ReplyDelete