Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A New Winner

Well, unfortunately my first winner from the OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop hasn't gotten in touch with me...so it's time to pick a new winner. Sorry Debbie, maybe next time.

I went back to Random.org and the NEW winner is...




What super cute cards. The colors you used and your takes on the sketches are awesome.

hugs, 
M.E.

Congratulations Mary Ellen.  I'll be getting in touch with you soon.




Editors note....obviously I still haven't figured out the Random.org widget, but it did generate the number 5 (which was Mary Ellen's). Ugh! Technology is not my friend today :-)



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know....you didn't email me?? I never received any notification that I had won anything...now I am sad...I have been checking all the time. ??? when did you send it to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie...I announced it on the previous blog post. I don't have your email...please contact me at slbuller at fullchannel dot net.

      Delete