Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Marriage of Designs

Hello all, I've been on vacation in New Hampshire for the last week...but on vacation from blogging for longer than that. Where has the time gone?

Just popping on today to share a quick card that I created for my sister-in-law's sister, who recently got married. I needed some help to get back into the crafting mood, so I logged on to Pinterest to search for some wedding card inspiration.

There were two designs that I kept seeing...the bride and groom hearts and the his and her towel sets. I simply couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I decided to "marry" the designs and came up with this: 

Supplies: Neenah solar white cardstock base, other papers by SEI and Lily Bee designs. Heart punch from Creative Memories.
Dies used for the bride and groom hearts from Memory Box (tie) and Spellbinders (lace from part of  Splendid Circles).
Sentiment stamp by Paper Studio (Everyday Expressions).

I am pretty pleased with how this came out and love the red, white and black color scheme. Now if I can just get this in the mail before the celebrate their first anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment