Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Just a quick post today! Feeling rather patriotic on this July 4th and figured this was the perfect day to finish up my card shipment to Operation Write Home. 75 cards and 15 Any Hero cards will get mailed out tomorrow! I had hoped to hit 100...but couldn't fit anymore in the box.

One of the Any Hero cards going into this shipment was created in the color scheme of red, white, blue and kraft for this week's OWH Midweek Throwdown color challenge. I used sketch #179 again to use up some patriotic scraps that I had in my stash.


Hope you have a terrific day!

 

5 comments:

  1. Love your card and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined the patterns, and your die cut stars add great dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like the star border and bakers twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of patterns they work so well together, andthe star border, is that a punch? Very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete