Friday, October 4, 2013

A Little Blog Candy in Celebration of World Card Making Day

Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays of the year...World Card Making Day! The blogosphere will be hopping with oodles of gorgeous cards to see and lots of great inspiration. 

And I am going to celebrate right along side scores of other card makers taking part in the Operation Write Home World Card Making Day blog hop.  And as part of the hop, I am going to be giving away a little prize package including some paper, ribbon, and flower embellishments seen here. 



So if you'd like a chance to win, come back tomorrow and leave a comment on my OWH blog hop card post to be entered to win.

 

2 comments:

  1. oooh nice blog candy...I am hopping over to your post now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful prize package! Love love love those yummy colors! I too have blog candy so be sure to check it out! (#19) Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete