Saturday, October 12, 2013

I've been up to LOADs

Now that the Operation Write Home World Card Making Day blog hop is beyond us, I can share a little of the other crafty goodness that I've been up to.

I'm participating in the members version of Layout a Day, titled LOAD in Vogue. Each day for the month of October we receive a fun prompt as inspiration for the layouts we'll create. And these prompts have us traveling through the decades of the last century. Some of the prompts focus on the fashion of the times, the music, or iconic figures. It's been more of a challenge for me since I don't have pictures from those earlier decades...but I am having a blast and it is helping me tell the stories that I want to get down on paper. I just let the prompts go wherever my brain takes me.

Without boring you of all the details for each prompt, here is a look at some of the layouts I've created so far this month.











Only 20 more and the month will be a wrap. I'm really hoping I can get the Disney photos from last Christmas done before the year is up.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment