Friday, October 18, 2013

More LOAD layouts

We're half way through the month and I have 18 layouts done and many more left to create. This round of LOAD has been harder than my first one in March. It's such a crazy time of year for us with afterschool activities and fully-booked weekends, so maybe that is why I am finding it more of a challenge. But I am loving getting the stories told. 

One thing I am doing differently this year is actually printing my own photos on my printer. It is making a huge difference. Letting me customize the print size is opening up a whole new way to tackle a page. I don't have to crop out important features of each photo...instead I can just shrink it down and not have to include a bunch of 4 x 6 photos on every layout. Don't know why I didn't think of this sooner...duh?

Anyway, here are a few favorites from the last week:








Thanks for taking a look. Have a crafty day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment