Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Countdown to Christmas...or my "Not-So-Daily" December Pages

I had great ideas for how I hoped this holiday season would go and I planned to take a lot of pictures and write down all the fun memories that we were supposed to be creating.  I even signed up for an online photography class to help me learn how to take better photos to creatively document the holidays.

But by December 15th, my shopping was done, the presents had been wrapped, but I hadn't done a thing in my scrapbook....and now there were only 10 days until Christmas. The countdown had begun. And that's when it hit me...I could still salvage my plan. Rather than do an entire month of December in a daily/pocket page style, I could still capture the countdown to Christmas.

So here it is...my not so daily December countdown to Christmas. (Sorry for the image quality...it's nighttime and the glare off the page protectors is horrible, but you get the idea).







This turned out to be a much easier way to capture the essence of the holidays without adding one more thing to my to do list. 

How did you document the holidays? If you have a link to your holiday pages, I'd love to check them out.
 

7 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out awesome, Stacy! Way to go! It's such a great glimpse in to your Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete