Monday, December 16, 2013

OWH Sunday Sketch Challenge

I haven't participated in an OWH sketch challenge in far too long. But I loved this week's sketch (#203) and I was dying to use my Doodle Pantry fundraiser stamps for OWH that I picked up a few weeks ago. This is one of those sketches that help you use up the scraps of paper that we all have lying around our craft space. For this card, I used up some scraps from two older K&Company paper pads.

The Doodle Pantry images come in black and white and pre-colored and by using the colored version, it allowed me to create a really adorable card in under 15 minutes. This would be perfect to mass produce and what little kid wouldn't love receiving this card from their deployed parent?



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you find some time to craft today.


 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you lined up the striped paper in your banners! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You've inspired me to use my digis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the paper choices.

    ReplyDelete