Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOAD Day 2 and 3 Layouts

Popping by real quick to share the layouts that I completed for days 2 and 3 of LOAD Once Upon a Time.

Our prompt for Day 2 was inspired by the classic childhood tale of Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown. I decided to use this photo to capture the special bond that our son and cat have.  The layout was created using the February Challenge sketch that my friend Melissa posted over at her newly created online scrap group, called Scrap It Up 365 (website coming soon).


Yesterday's prompt had us looking at fonts, so I used a combination of letter stickers and online journaling (from the Peter Cottontail song) to create this whimsical layout featuring my little niece at her first Easter Egg Hunt. Hard to go wrong with pictures of this cutie!



Time to go work on today's prompt....hmm....better put my thinking cap on for this one. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts, Stacy! So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete