Sunday, February 1, 2015

So Much Crafty Goodness

You might think from the radio silence on this blog that I have disappeared completely and maybe even given up crafting (heaven forbid)...but actually the opposite is true. I've been so busy crafting and expanding my repertoire that I haven't had a free second to sit down and write up a post. Silly I know, yet its the best excuse I've got.

A year or so ago, I was almost exclusively creating cards. I started mainly to use up craft supplies, but ended up so fully immersed in crafting them. I began following dozens of card bloggers, I mailed cards to
Operation Write Home, and I even entered a few card making challenges.
 It was all cards, all the time. So much so, that I kind of burnt out.

I just want to play....so these days my posts are going to feature a wide range of projects that I am working on....some scrapbooking, some art journaling, doodling, planner pages, and maybe even a card or two from time to time.

Lots of fun to be had, I hope you'll stop by and see what I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment